Rent payments are handled through our partner service eRentPayment.com.
What are the Registration steps for a Renter?
- Obtain the eRentPayment Renter Code from the Property Manager/Owner of the property that you are renting.
- Go to the eRentPayment Home Page or Renters page and click on the Register link.
- Select Renter/HOA member for the User Type and enter the Renter Code.
- Enter your profile information and the system will send you an email to set your password.
- Login using the password you set.
- Enter your checking or savings account information to use for submitting payments; additional bank accounts can be added after the registration process is complete.
- You will be prompted to verify your bank account through small deposits sent to your bank account.
- After verifying your bank account you will be prompted to set up a recurring payment.
Do I have to create a profile?
Yes, Renters are required to create a profile on the eRentPayment service in order to submit a Rental Payment. Creating a profile allows the Renter to easily submit Rental Payments without having to re-enter their account information for each payment. Creating a profile also allows the Renter to receive payments from their Manager, such as a Security Deposit Refund.
Can payments be submitted via telephone?
Yes, we allow Renters to submit payments by telephone. The Renter must already have a profile created on the eRentPayment service to submit payments via telephone. To submit a payment via telephone the Renter will be required to provide the following:
- The Renter Code of the Property they are submitting a payment for.
- Their User Name.
- The last four digits of the Bank Account they are submitting the payment with.
What if a payment fails because of Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF)?
If a payment submitted with the eRentPayment service fails because of Non-Sufficient Funds you will receive a notification of the failed transaction. The Payer will be charged a $2 Non-Sufficient Funds fee in the event of a failed NSF transaction.